Twist Out Mohawk with Uncle Funky’s Daughter

What’s Up Brownies?

Last week we posted this cute hairstyle that will be perfect for the holidays!It’s perfect because it will last at
least 2 weeks for sure! I don’t know about you, but I don’t like to spend my time off doing hair. I like to spend it with family while looking great too!
The first look is with the twist in!
brown girls hair, twists, little, black, girls, hairstyles, mohawkbrown girls hair, twists, little, black, girls, hairstyles, mohawkbrown girls hair, twists, little, black, girls, hairstyles, mohawkbrown girls hair, twists, little, black, girls, hairstyles, mohawkbrown girls hair, twists, little, black, girls, hairstyles, natural hair
This is a great low maintenance hairstyle for just that! Looking fabulous effortlessly! I used Uncle Funky’s Daughters products to achieve this look! Check out the video tutorial to see how I used each product to achieve and maintain this protective hairstyle!
Here are pictures of the second look!
brown girls hair, twist out, little, black, girls, hairstyles, mohawkbrown girls hair, twist out, little, black, girls, hairstyles, mohawkbrown girls hair, twist out, little, black, girls, hairstyles, mohawkbrown girls hair, twist out, little, black, girls, hairstyles, mohawk
I am also in a contest to win a photoshoot in Uncle Funky’s Daughter Craft Your Curls Campaign. I really would appreciate it if you would vote for me. Voting ends November 27, 2017. Vote HERE!
brown girls hair, uncle funkys daughter, craft your curls, vote




Source: Browngirlsstyles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.. We cherish it...