Toddler Winter Natural Hair Regimen + 3 Protective Styles By JENELL B STEWART

I love wash days with my daughter Elle and now that she is a bit older I’ve started teaching her how to participate in the wash day routine.
 She helps to add conditioner and deep conditioner to her hair which are two integral parts to the winter hair regimen.
I prefer to style Elle’s hair in braided styles all throughout the year especially the Winter because it allows me some freedom from daily styling.  Elle loves her hair in braids and she especially loves barrettes!
For Elle’ winter hair regimen I start by detangling her hair with the Creme of Nature Coconut Milk Conditioner. You can see a detailed detangling video here.
I shampood Elle’s hair with the Creme of Nature Coconut Milk shampoo and then deep conditioned with the Camille Rose Naturals Algae Renew Deep Conditioner.
I moisturized her freshly washed and wet hair with the UpNorth Naturals go-2 Hydrating Hair Milk, then the Eden BodyWorks Kids Curly Butter Creme, and the Eden BodyWorks Oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.. We cherish it...